Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, December 28, 2007


I've Been Tagged!


The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. Learning how to handle one baby--oh to go back to just one. Piece of cake!!!
2. Living in Edmonds and loving being close to my sister and parents
3. Who can remember 10 years ago? I feel pretty good I came up with 2 things.
4.
5.

5 things on my to-do list today

1. Go to the grocery store
2. Get my sister gallons of shampoo
3. Fix dinner
4. Keep Mom's house clean
5. Drink more water than Diet Coke

Snacks I enjoy
1. Ice cream
2. Popcorn
3. Licorice
4. Diet Coke
5. Chocolate

Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Get the family back under one roof
2. Take my mother back to Germany
3. Take the kids to Disneyland
4. Pay off the Dental bills
5. Make it so my mother wouldn't ever have to work

3 Bad habits
1. Diet Coke
2. Being a bit too controlling
3. Cracking my knuckles

5 Places I've lived
1. Edmonds, WA
2. Bothell, WA
3. Spokane, WA
4. Eugene, OR
5. Soon to be moving to Hillsboro, OR

5 Jobs I've Had
1. Babysitter/Nanny
2. Worked at a Deli
3. Worked at a Health Club--daycare and reception
4. Hairstylist
5. Stay at Home Mom

5 Things People Probably Don't Know About Me
1. I hate unloading the dishwasher--would rather hand wash than unload.
2. I can not bake a good chocolate chip cookie to save my life.
3. I hate crowds.
4. When I was a teenager, I set the goal to go 1 month without sugar and did it.
5. I love to make lists--it's an addiction

So now I'm supposed to tag five people... goodness, I would love to hear from anyone. I just tagged a few people and Jill was the only one nice enough to do it. I'm not sure my ego could take more rejection. But if I had to name a couple it would have to be Arah and Karen. Of course anyone else can feel free to do it as well.

3 comments:

Alifinale said...

Fun times. And chocolate chip cookies are about the only thing I make well. I will have to give you my favorite recipe. Or the Toll House recipe but substitute butter flavor crisco and they turn out perfect.

curly girl said...

Hey there, I'm a friend of Sonnet's and I saw your last name on her blog and it made me wonder if you are related to our friends Bernee and Earl Stoddard? I know they have family in Boise, but it's a long shot, I'm sure. We knew them when Earl was at UW in Seattle.

curly girl said...

WOW, I'm so excited that you are related to Earl and Bernee! They are the coolest, ever. I haven't heard from them in a few years. Do they have a blog? I'm assuming that you and Sonnet email...can you have her give you my email and pass it on to them? Or, give them my blog address (which would probably be easier!)? I don't know how much you're in contact with them, but we would LOVE to touch base with them again. They really are two of our favorite people from "back in the day" when we were all students! Small world!!!