Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

There's no place like home

After a very lovely, extended visit at my mom's, we are home again, home again, jiggety jig. I am amazed I managed to fit all of our belongings in the van and managed to leave only a couple of things. Prescriptions for Noah and me, nothing huge like a Christmas present or anything. The kids don't go back to school until the 8th, so we have a nice amount of time to recover and get back into routine.

We hope you all had a fun time ringing in the new year and that you reach the goals that you set. Our first Family Home Evening of the year will be spent setting a few goals for our family. I love this time of year. It's like a blank page just waiting to be written on. Here's to a happy, healthy and successful 2008!!!!

0 comments: