Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Rain Update

I-5 is still closed for about 20 miles. The only way for Grandma to get here is to take a 440 mile detour. So much to our chagrin, Grandma's trip to visit is postponed. We are very bummed by this as we were looking forward to a visit with Grandma. On the plus side, my house is clean enough for my mother to visit. And as my mother pointed out, this could have happened Christmas week and we wouldn't have been able to make it over the hill and through the woods...

We woke up to a very warm day, with bright sunshine. It may not be as warm as Las Vegas, but we are enjoying a break from the wet and cold.

0 comments: