Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Our Advent Jar

This is our Advent Jar. We pull a slip of paper out of the jar before the kids go to school. Anna pulled out Make Strings of Popcorn, so this afternoon we'll pop some corn, turn on some Christmas tunes and have some "Forced Family Fun" stringing popcorn for the tree.

Noah pulled out Learn to say "I Love You" in 5 languages. And that has been fun listening to the kids try to say it.

We are a couple behind, because I was a bit slow in getting it finished, so we are doing 2 a day for a couple days. The kids are so excited and enjoying what we do. I think it helps that they got to put their ideas for "FFF" into the jar.


*These jars make great journal jars as well. They are darling and fun for the children to do. I think we will keep up our jar, just rename it our "FFF" jar and use it for FHE and a fun thing to do on the weekend.

0 comments: