Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Neither rain nor sleet, nor snow....

Is it wrong to want to kiss the mail carrier full on the mouth??? My keys were in the mailbox just now. It wasn't all that long, but when unprepared both physically and emotionally it made it seem like forever. Now I am off to replenish the pantry. And go out, just cause I can.

3 comments:

Sam and Jill Family said...

FREEDOM.....FREEDOM......FREEDOM.
Bring on the Diet Coke!

arah said...

YEAH KIM! I am happy for you...I am not one who likes to sit around my house. I have to get out, even if it's just to put gas in my car.

Alifinale said...

Hallelujah! Must have been the longest 2 days of your life. Glad you are no longer a prisoner in your own home.