Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thinking warm thoughts

I hate the cold. I hate snow (thankfully, we don't get very much here). I like flannel jammies and sheets. I like fires and cuddly blankets. I have been cold all day and wishing for warmer weather and though tit would be fun to post some fun shots from Mom's house this summer. Wishing you a happy day and warm feet!!!



She's a vision!!!! All four of them.


Noah flying through the air.

Caught just as he was taking off.




WooHooo!!!!



This just screams summer!







2 comments:

Sam and Jill Family said...

Oh I forgot about this tradition. It doesn't look like it was that cold this year there. Thinking of taking a dip here just makes me shiver.

kim said...

They have gotten snow already. It's colder there than here, but not as cold as Spokane. Either way it's freakin' cold!!!