Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Having Hot Chocolate

Our Advent activity was to take a Hot Chocolate break. We combined it with making snowflakes.

It's sometimes suprising how the simpler things in life are what get them most excited. They love hot chocolate and were so happy to be getting it. It's not like it's hard to make. Pour milk, add cocoa mix amd press the on button. My kids are half and half for marshmallows and whipped cream. I like a bit of vanilla ice cream, but will settle for whipped cream. How do you like yours?

3 comments:

arah said...

With a bit of postum in it. If i wan't mormon, I would totally be a coffee nut. I am a hot cocoa addict, my daughter takes after me.
Anywho, i love the picture of the kids, all in a row, in order of age. Very cute!

Alifinale said...

Ooh...I like a little Postom in it too. But mostly I like it with a little mint chocolate chip or peppermint ice cream in it. Yumm!!

kim said...

EWWWW!!! I have always thought Postum to be gross.

I like the ice cream ideas though. I will have to try that.

Along the warm drink ideas my sister and my mom like drinking warm eggnog. I haven't tried that, it kind of scares me. But I have been known to get the occasional almond moo.