Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, December 28, 2007

Growing Up

After being pestered with many questions about whether Santa is real or not, Anna has finally figured out who he really is. I never answered with a yes or no. I always say that our family believes in the magic of Santa. As soon as someone no longer believes, they no longer receive. I clearly remember the day my sister and I discovered the answer to that big question. It's a passage of life we all have to go through, but I am not quite ready for my children to lose that bit of innocence.

4 comments:

Sonnet and Cameron said...

Oh, how sad! How old is she now? I am in shock at how grown up Anna looks. Time is going way too fast!

Oh and one more thing. I got tagged for the first time this week. So I tagged you in return. Check out my blog to see the tag game...

Have a great day!

kim said...

Anna is 10.

Alifinale said...

We had the same rule in my house - if you stopped believing in Santa you stopped getting presents. Believing in Santa doesn't necessarily mean you think he is coming down your chimney. But it is sad to think your kids are getting too big for that.

The Barney's said...

i cant believe how quick they grown up- katelyn asked me a few weeks ago if santa was "really real" and some how at that time i side tracked the conversation. but i dread it coming up again. i love the magic and their excitement that only comes from them not knowing. lori