Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Card Holder

I have a delightfully crafty friend, Arah, ( she is also the reason we have our adorable button trees) who made these and we copied her. I love easy ideas that the kids can help with. It took a couple of days because I let the kids do most of the painting.

But they loved it and are pleased with their creation.



Now we just need to get our Christmas cards to fill it up. Hint Hint.
I have actually purchased stuff to send out for Christmas cards/letters. I know I am horrible at sending cards, but this year I have it as my goal. Feel free to keep asking if I have them mailed yet!!!



3 comments:

arah said...

did you get mine...have you mailed your's yet?

Alifinale said...

Very cute idea. I love it!

Sonnet and Cameron said...

Kim, is that you? I can't believe how grown up your kids are? I love that I am finding all you girls now that I finally started a blog. Merry Christmas!