Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

On the second day of prison...

We are still under house arrest. The mail doesn't come until 4ish. I am hoping and praying that the keys are in the mailbox today. I just opened my last Diet Coke. We had cold cereal and toast for dinner. I am a planner and when my plans fall through I have a hard time coming up with an alternate plan. We made it fun and each child got to pick what ever they wanted. Lucky for us, cereal is something we have in abundance. The boys chose French Toast Crunch, the girls Trix and I had Frosted Flakes. Delicious and Nutritious!!!! Abby missed preschool today and was sad her friends were going to miss her. Lucky for me she is easily distracted. I love a good stay at home day where after your shower you put on clean jammies. But forced imprisonment is enough to drive one crazy!! And instead of having a cleaner house, it just becomes thrashed. It never fails that when you can't go somewhere is when you need stuff. Toothpaste, Act mouthwash, food for the family and Diet Coke--did I mention I am on my last one???

2 comments:

arah said...

Is there someone out there who lives by Kim who could bring the lady a diet coke, at least?

Sam and Jill Family said...

LOL~you are hilarious.