Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, December 10, 2007

What to do????

Kevin just called me, he has my keys with him in Hillsboro. I could go into all sorts of ranting and ravings, weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth, but that will come soon enough when the kids get home. I had many places to go, but the biggest was the grocery store. I hope this isn't what the week is going to be like!!!

3 comments:

Sam and Jill Family said...

Yuck! I guess all your plans are canceled now. Of course you could always just stay home all day and enjoy not having to go anywhere because you have a great excuse!

kim said...

Kevin doesn't come home until Friday night. I am hoping the mail works pretty fast. As it is, Abby is missing school tomorrow.

arah said...

that really sucks. I hate days...weeks, whatever...when things like that happed. It just puts you on a crappy mood and then everything else seems to go wrong too. Good luck and be creative with dinner. My grandma used to make 'everything caserole' and it always had chili cheese fritos on top...I know, I know...you don't do caseroles.