Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Noah Updates

Noah became a Bear last night. Here we are after he pinned the mother's pin on me.

Here Noah is with my friend Nicki, the Den Leader.




So Tuesday night was the third of 3 installments of Music nights at the elementary school. Lucky me, the way they broke it up I had kids in all three nights. Lucky for you I only brought the camera one night. The video is so typical boy. Mostly just standing there, barely moving their lips and smiling.











6 comments:

Airi said...

Before you know it he will be in boyscouts and then receive his eagle!! Isn't that crazy? My son Jonas just moved up to boyscouts. End of this year he will be passing the sacrament...that is just making me feel pretty old!

Stacy Stoddard said...

congrats Noah on getting your Bear Badge, that is so awesome. I was Bear leader so I know how hard you need to work.

Mary Child said...

Scouts... I'm still a year and a half away from that. What a pain!

Good job to Noah!

Kim, you need to work on holding a video camera a little more steadily!!!

kim said...

Anna was the camera person. I know it's shaky enough to give you a headache at first. I picked the least wobbly of the two to share.

Aaron said...

We only had two nights and one camera, but your right , boys tend to mouth the words.

arah said...

that picture of you and Noah is cute! I am glad to see your face. It's not often that we get to. Congratulations Noah!