Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Play day at the Park

Play days at the park have begun again. My friend Lark called me this morning and convinced me to go. Because it's good for the kids, I went. They had a blast. Isaac thinks he is quite the expert climber. I love this little girl. Her name is Ellie and I would keep her if I could. She is just darling. Great job catching herself here. And good mom that Hilary is, she is running to save her. What do I do? Pull out the camera because it's such a priceless picture. (I would have saved her--after the picture was taken)

Isaac and his friend Jacob on the teeter-totter. Jacob's older sister was on the other side being a great helper to the smaller kids.



This thing spins round and round. It took me a minute to figure how it worked (I sat down, pushed with my legs a couple times and then sat criss-cross applesauce), but once I did I went so fast I almost puked. I am not a good one for round and round toys. Abby loved it though.
One of the kids that came to play got to ride this cool tractor from his house. He had no problems sharing.






I think that Kara might have had the most fun. Lark told her not to get wet. She was hilarious to watch. I think she had sand in every little crack and crevice and it was glued to her face because of her runny nose. I love this little girl.







5 comments:

Mary Child said...

Ahhhh, play days at the park. You gotta love 'em.

So what's up with all the bundled-up park goers? It's June 11.

kim said...

It is freakin' cold here!!! I had to turn the heat on to get the house up to 65 degrees this morning.

arah said...

i wish we could have gone to the park today...did you here we got snow yesterday? SNOW! i couldn't believe it. I'm glad it didn't stay, but we got a really weird storm today.

arah said...

by the way, we've had to turn on the heater in the morning too.

Alifinale said...

Oh what fun times at the park! I wish I was there because now I have a child that loves to play at the park! Ok, Kara is so stinkin' cute - you have to tell Lark hello for me. I love all the pics. Sorry it is cold there, come here and you can get a good dose of heat.