Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

To All My Friends in or from the Seattle Area

So I was thinking a get together would be fun. I would be willing to plan it and get everything coordinated. What I need from you is dates and times you might be in town and if you are interested in this. I am thinking--my mother willing, a BBQ at Mom's with swimming, bocce ball, croquet, all sorts of fun things. Just comment when you might be in town or email me.

4 comments:

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

We are currently living with Bracan's parents and would love to get together whenever, just let us know. It sounds like fun!

lydia moyer said...

i'm not sure when or if we can. with all these animals we can't get away whenever we want. boo hoo!

kim said...

Hey Lyd--as much I love Jason and would love to see him, leave Dr. Doolittle with his animals and make a trip to see your new niece and me. I probably won't have Kevin.

Anonymous said...

Is it too late to comment on this?? I will work my schedule around anything you want to plan.