Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, June 9, 2008

Weekend Update

This weekend Kevin and I watched P.S. I Love You. Grab a Kleenex!! I wept through the whole thing. But I do have to say I enjoyed it. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants a good cry.

This is the best book I have read in a long time. When I finished reading it, I immediately went online and ordered one for my mom and one for my sister. Even if you don't enjoy reading, this is an absolute must.
Our weekend was nice and quiet. We (Kevin and the kids)worked in the yard when weather permitted. The kids went to a birthday party down the street.
Yesterday we grilled turkey burgers for dinner, played a few games and watched a National Treasure 2 together (I snored throughout it, I was informed).
Not an overly active weekend, but after having had soccer and busyness it was a welcome change.
Anna informed me that there are only 6 1/2 more days of school. By the end of the day that will be down to a devastating 5 1/2. Maybe if the summer weather would ever come I might not be so grumpy about it...nah, who am I trying to kid???
Hope you all had pleasant weekends.



1 comments:

Airi said...

I was totally excited to watch "PS I Love You" then after watching it I was somewhat left feeling a bit empty inside...thought it was too sad. But I enjoyed it! There are lots of movies coming out this summer. Oh, and we may come up to Washington this Christmas...we'll see.