Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, June 16, 2008

Field Day


Things are a lot different than when I had field day at school. There isn't any competition for one. But the kids all had fun anyway. The parachute brought back memories. I loved that as a kid. The water station was everybody's favorite. Thankfully summer seems to have arrived and we were able to enjoy the nice weather. Abby was a good sport as I had to wake her up in order to get to Isaac's and Noah's. Then she and Isaac had to be schlepped back in order to not leave Anna out of the festivities.

3 comments:

jenn w said...

Field Day at Westgate was always the best! I thought that was you on the slide for a very brief moment. I love your new slides, of course i am a fan so i received the email..I got a little teared up reading your tribute to your Dad. Seeing your parents brought back memories of ol ED2, when your mom was my mia maid teacher and your dad was the 'candy man' after church! Everyone loved him so much. And yes I do remember that laugh.

Also i rented PS i love you several days ago and its due back tomorrow so i better get on it! Cant wait! and i'll have my tissues handy..

Mary Child said...

No competition? Then how will the computer geeks be humbled? I thought I was a super star until recess and PE rolled around; then I got my reality check. No one is good at EVERYTHING!!!

By the way, regarding your recent comment on my blog, YES, I now understand why so many moms dread summer!

arah said...

Kim,
I am so not that good. Church starts at 9am for us. I slept through Sacrament Meeting.