Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mommy, I have dots...

Abby came downstairs tonight and told me she had dots on her legs and that they burned. I did the math and it was 2 weeks ago that Noah had shingles. I am treating it as chicken pox and hoping in the morning the dots will be "magically gone", but I am not holding my breath. Sometimes I just say to myself, "Lucky, lucky me." I am so not prepared for this. I can't find my Calamine or my Aveeno. Think people will mind if I take my chicken pox infested daughter shopping with me???? And lastly, will I actually be able to get any sleep tonight???????

P.S. I will post pictures as they are more visible.

0 comments: