Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

I have seen quite a few of posts of New Year's Resolutions. I am a huge fan of setting goals and will be doing so, but my New Year doesn't begin until the kids go back to school on the 8th. It's so much easier to get organized, clean and throw things out without someone over my shoulder, lips quivering, asking if I'm really going to throw that out. Also, I need a few days to recover from being gone. We are just now getting the suitcases put away and the Christmas decorations down. (The house always seems so naked after decorations come down) This Sunday during F.H.E. we will be setting family goals and individual goals. I always like to work on something new each month as a family. Sometimes I am so organized I have a printout for the fridge. So as the Stoddard family new year begins, watch for our resolutions.

2 comments:

Alifinale said...

I totally hear ya on the house feeling empty after decorations come down. But it does feel nice and clean. Good luck with the resolution making.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, you seem like such a MOM. You've got it all down and you get it all done and I always wondered, HOW? I still don't EVER invite anyone to dinner- even the missionaries- it's just too much pressure, and I always look back on your chicken fettucine dinner-party in awe. You invited my little family to eat with your little family and I still don't understand how you do that with all these little kids running around!!! I am in awe of you Kim- envious awe....