Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, January 3, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things....

Anna is at the electronic and clothing stage in life. Here she is hugging her new skinny jeans (must be nice to look cute in those!!), wearing her new gloves, headband and bathrobe. Noah is actually saying, "YESSSSS!!!" He so wanted these Legos--thanks Grandma.


Grandma got Abby a dress up trunk and Anna and Maggie had Abby posing. Not a huge fan of the dress, but the color was great. She loves to dress up.

Grandma was Noah's favorite person this year. He so wanted a Husky jersey. He has yet to go a day without wearing it.

Isaac and his cool marble set. Santa was smart and brought extra marbles to replace those that get lost. He and Grandma must be in cahoots.




Among other favorite things this year were: Hot Hoops--Isaac kicks my butt every time we play (maybe this is why it's a favorite?), Blokus--too fun!!!, webkins and of course the always loved cash. I took the kids out yesterday to buy stuff--I felt as though I was Christmas shopping again. The kids all bought a lil' kins, the boys each bought a gameboy game and the girls headbands and a curling iron.



3 comments:

Alifinale said...

Whoa...looks like a great Christmas. But you failed to mention your #1 gift.

kim said...

Mine personally or the family's? The family one is probably the trampoline Santa brought. As for my favorite gift, we didn't exchange gifts this year. I probably had the most fun doing the giving tree with the kids.

Anonymous said...

Great work.