Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Abby's Haircut

It's a cheesy grin and the morning after. I could have combed her hair a bit better, can't do anything about the cheesy grin. She loves the back. She calls it so soft.


She kept moving so I ended up going shorter than planned. Anna is extremely jealous. SHe wants me to do hair and give her highlights. She has actually been on me since New Year's when I did my niece's hair. So watch for her pictures to appear soon.



5 comments:

arah said...

that is such a cute hair cut!
I think i need to do something with my hair. I just want to lose the weight first so that my face won't look even fatter.

Mary Child said...

Jon just took Ivy in to get her hair chopped off and I'm still sad about it! I miss french braiding and messy buns and all the fun stuff that comes with long hair (except the tangles!). It's nice to see another little tyke out there with short hair too... she's adorable. And HUGE!!! Your kids are unrecognizably GROWN UP Kim!

Alifinale said...

So cute! I love the cheesy grin.

Misti said...

So cute! You are brave to cut it that short. That would mean I couldn't do the pony tail or braid thing...I would actually have to DO her hair.

Can't wait to see Anna's new do!

Cindy said...

Cute hair cute. I need to get back into to get my haircut. Your girls have a great perk of having a mom as a hairdresser. My girls have nothing to look forward to except me holding them down to brush their teeth.