Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Visitors!!!!

My sister's girls, Maggie (10) and Olivia (14) hopped on a plane and came and spent the week with us. (Have patience-- I have updated and posted a lot of pictures--just keep scrolling!!!!) Abby was in heaven with her cousins here.


We went swimming at Amazon twice--once with Hilary, Mark & Ellie. Anna & Maggie went with Anna's coach. Since we were in the high 90's, it felt good. The kids especially liked this slide. But they shot through so fast I kept getting just splashes.
I was thrilled that Isaac and Abby could go down the slide by themselves.



Maggie and Noah were brave enough to go off the platform. Noah even cannonballed--but then his rear was sore. He went off the platform 17 times.





Anna, Olivia & Maggie

We also managed to squeeze in a movie, shopping and lots of laughter. It was hard to let them get on the plane this morning (but even harder to get up before 6 to get them there!!!). I was good though, and waited until they were out of sight before the tears fell. I love these girls and am so glad they were able to come stay with us. I don't see near enough of them.





3 comments:

Kerri said...

You guys have an awesome looking swimming pool. It looks like you all had such fun.

Alifinale said...

Happy Birthday Anna! Looks like you guys had such a fun week. Those pictures really make me miss the OR coast! It is so beautiful.

Liz said...

Wow, what cute pics of all the grandkids. Looking at Olivia is like looking into Jodi's face, and looking at Maggie is just like looking into Bob's face! WOW! You guys must have had lots of fun that week!