Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, July 24, 2008

More on Noah

Because I am so overwhelmed by this, I am feeling the need to share. As I was researching soy allergies, this is what I found. I did read that soy oil and soy lecithin do not tend to cause allergic reactions because the soy protein has been removed.

Common Sources / Foods Containing Soy

Baby food
Canned fish
Chocolates (creamed centres)
Cooking oils
High protein bars / foods
Ice cream/frozen desserts
Dessert mixes
Margarine
Mayonnaise
Meat products
Powdered meal replacers
Sauces (asian, gravy, soy, Worcestershire)
Shortenings
Soy/tofu cheese
Soy yogurt
Baked goods
Breakfast cereals (mixed grain/multi grain)
Infant cereals
High protein flour and bread
Stuffings
Mixed sprouts
Salad sprouts
Salad dressings
Canned soup/dried soup mixes
Vegetarian meat replacers
Frozen dinners
Mixed bean preparation
Prepared sauces eg. Barbecue, oriental etc.
Chocolate

Between the two lists, I am thinking a list of foods that he can eat would be a whole lot easier to deal with. My pantry and food storage are filled with these things.

1 comments:

Alifinale said...

Oh sad days! Poor Noah and poor you to have to try to figure out what to make for dinner.