Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, July 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Anna!!!

Some may have noticed I took a week off from blogging. We had special guests at our house (my nieces, Olivia & Maggie) and we have been very busy!!! Anna celebrated her 11th birthday on Thursday and even though I was a loser and didn't get the blog updated in time, we did spend a wonderful day at the coast. And, as with the other kids, the only pictures we have stored in the computer are from the end of 2003. Here she is the night before Abby was born. Her first time holding Abby--she is so happy to have a sister!!


We have lots of these shots!!!
Abby's blessing day.





Halloween--isn't she cute!!!


Lovin' the boots!!!!






I just liked this one.




She is going to hate this one!!!









Having fun at Grandma's house.







Anna and a couple of friends from soccer.








Red Robin after a day at the beach, on her birthday.













2 comments:

Kerri said...

happy birthday anna! we love you! it looks like you had a great birthday. you are such a cute and grown up looking birthday girl!

Becky said...

I can't believe how grown up anna is. The very first picture on this post is how I remember her (from 2003!) Sounds like she had a great birthday!