Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July part 2

We went to our friend's house for a yummy dinner and great company. I just had to show off my Jell-o, it turned out so cute. Ellie enjoyed the darling red, white and blue cupcakes her mom, Hilary made.

Here's a shot of our desserts-- that yummy lemon cake from Costco, cute star cupcakes, the Jell-o and root beer floats. Considering that followed a delicious meal of grilled burgers and hot dogs, homemade potato salad and baked beans, watermelon and chips.



Isaac on top of the slide.


Abby and Ellie having fun.






She loves the water and kept pouring buckets of icy cold water all over herself.




All the kids playing.


Noah and Isaac playing with bubbles.



After indulging we went downtown to watch the fireworks put on by the city. Ellie kept saying wow and look and awesome. Our whole family enjoyed that probably more that the fireworks. On our way home Abby and Isaac fell almost immediately asleep. Good times were had by all. Thanks to Mark and Hilary for a great night.







2 comments:

Alifinale said...

That does look like good times. Ellie is such a cutie. I love all the parade pics too. Brings back memories seeing that church parking lot!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Your food looked so festive it almost made me want to vomit. You know I am totally kidding with you, right? I actually wanted to gobble it up, but I have an extra 10 pounds sitting on my waist right now. Anyway, glad to hear you had a great 4th!