Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, July 19, 2008

More Birthday Pictures

At the coast.

We waited for Kevin to get home to have cake and presents. Here's Anna and her presents. All clothes and a book ( I keep forcing them on her!). Scary thing is, Olivia and I did most of the shopping at Forever 21 and other teenager type stores. All gathered round the food! We had burgers and baked beans.

What party would be complete without leg wrestling??? With Olivia, leg wrestling isn't too far behind. She is quite good. Although I want to point out that I can beat her in arm wrestling. Here is a play by play of her losing to Kevin.








This one is so for you Olivia!!! I love you!






Soundly beaten.






The other kids had their try. Here's Maggie and Isaac.







Maggie was kind enough to let Abby win.





Blowing out the candles and being the birthday princess.














0 comments: