Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, November 8, 2007

What's for Dinner????

Here's what we had for dinner tonight. Baked Potato Soup. The kids loved it so much they all had 2 bowls each. I loved the Baked Potato soup at a yummy sandwich shop in Spokane. They served it on Thursdays. I messed around with recipes until my taste buds were happy again.




Anybody who knows me or my family, even just a little, knows that we find a lot of enjoyment in our food. Kevin and I went to Disneyworld on our honeymoon and most of our memories are of what we ate (and how much we ate). In giving directions, it's always turn right at that yummy Mexican place or 7 Eleven. My mother is probably asked every day what she had for dinner by both my sister and me. Anna wakes up every morning with the same question on her lips before breakfast has passed through her lips. I often ask my friends what they are having. Some friends have been participating in dinner groups--those kind of scare me. Any opininons out there on those? I love to read recipes, talk about them and swap them with friends.

1 comments:

Alifinale said...

Ok that looks yummy. You need to post your recipes! I love food too and love to talk about it. My friend started a food blog with some other friends so we could share recipes - you should check it out at pimpmydinner.blogspot.com.

You could start your own food blog with all your yummy recipes so please share!