Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, November 12, 2007

I've been tagged

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I am a kitchen control freak. I do not like to give up my kitchen. If it is going to be given away it has to be pretty. Dinner has to be color coordinated. And if serving somebody other than family, it can't be a new recipe.

2. I read whatever I can get my hands on. I just read the Twilight books in 3 days. I love horror, have read Lance Armstrong's auto-biographies and absolutely love romance.

3. I am a toenail polish nazi. My toes have to be perfectly polished at all times.

4. Shopping gives me energy. I could go all day and be jazzed at the end of the day. My friend and I used to do our Christmas shopping by starting Downtown Seattle and working our way to Bellingham, hitting malls and outlets along the way. When everything closed down at midnight we would head home.

5. During Oktoberfest I like to cook German food for the family the whole time. Kevin loves it.

6. I am going to break the rules and not tag people. One of my good friend's just lost her precious baby girl and my friend's in Spokane have other things on their minds right now. Thoughts, prayers and hugs go out to Arah and Matt.

0 comments: