Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, November 26, 2007

Still no pictures...

I did say when the house was quieter. I forgot that Isaac had a dentist appointment this morning--he popped a crown last Wednesday. (I think it was just before Halloween we were in for a chipped veneer and they just had their cleanings a couple weeks ago. I feel as though we live there. I should probably start paying rent--oh yeah, I already did that with the small fortune we spent on Isaac's mouth.) The rest of the day continued to be hectic. Life with 4 children will do that to you. Not to mention coming off a Holiday weekend . It was just 4 days, but I fell out of routine. Abby has snack(to celebrate her birthday) tomorrow for school and since they don't want sugary foods, I am making fruit kabobs with a dip. Some days it seems never end. So hopefully tomorrow sometime I can get the pictures in.

Attention!
For anyone that is nearby (or can be nearby) we will be serving Abby's favorite foods on Saturday. Hot dogs and cake. When asked what she wanted to go with it, she answered, "ketchup". So hot dogs with ketchup it is. All are welcome to join for this fine feast. Just let me know so that you too may have a hot dog. I will be discussing this with her further as I can't serve just hot dogs and cake. There will be sides and ice cream as well.

1 comments:

arah said...

You are so cute, Kim. I feel the same way you do about getting pictures on in a timely fashion. Our laptop is being worked on right now and our desk top is slower that ever, so it takes me all day to get pictures downloaded.
Abby is my kinda girl...keep it simple with the ketchup. hehe.
Love ya!