Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, November 25, 2007

And The Stockings Were Hung by the Chimney with Care

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend and enjoyed 4 whole days with Kevin. Thursday was a quiet day with just us. We played gamed and ate to our hearts' content. Friday we ventured out and Anna and I went to a movie while the others played Glo Golf. Anna and I went to Enchanted and LOVED it. It was delightful. Kevin and gang had a blast doing the golf thing. Saturday was another quiet day spent at home decking the halls. We are very happy to have Christmas music playing in the background and to have the decorations up. Tonight we decorated our Christmas tree. There is still a bit more to do, but it definitely looks a lot like Christmas here. Yippee!!!! I will post pictures of the festivities tomorrow when the house is a bit quieter.

I hope that everyone else had wonderful weekends with their families. Love to all!!!

1 comments:

Alifinale said...

I love Thanksgiving even just because it ushers in the Christmas season. We saw Enchanted too and I thought it was cute. Glad you guys had a great weekend!