Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Husband, My Hero

Here is Kevin and his mom. I couldn't find a picture of just him. Guess who is getting his picture taken next????

Kevin rearranged his schedule so that I could come up to my Mom's for the weekend and surprise her. He took Monday morning off and is taking the kids to the dentist so that I can be here. It was my brother-in-law's birthday yesterday and my dad's today. Thank you to my wonderful husband for making this possible!!!

We didn't do much. We went to a yummy fish and chips place, did a bit of Christmas shopping and then met Bob and the girls for dinner and a movie. We went and saw The Game Plan. Loved it.








1 comments:

Alifinale said...

YAY! Sounds like a good weekend. Way to go Kevin, being the hero!