Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Too Much Candy!!!

Anybody have a hankerin' for something sweet? We still have a ton of candy after letting the kids pig out for a week. I always let them have a free for all for a short time after Halloween and then I make a big community bowl. The only problem with that is Kevin and I do the lion's share of eating. This year Butterfingers and Milk Duds have been hitting my spot. Noah's been enjoying peanut butter cups. Anna prefers plain Hershey bars--go figure. Isaac has been living off of Mike and Ikes and Abby hasn't chosen just one favorite. She likes to line a bunch of candy up in a row and have me help her pick what she should eat. She then chooses something different altogether. My life in a nutshell.

0 comments: