Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Too much time on my hands--or too lazy to get my butt out of bed???

Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays Abby and I like to take it slow in the morning. I try to be showered and dressed by the time the bus driver drops Isaac at the house at 11:10. I don't always make it. I like to take this time to clean the house and plan menus and try (emphasis on try) to get organized. Especially Monday mornings as we recover from the weekend. This morning as I was lying in bed with Abby glued to my side I decided there are some kids shows a lot less annoying to listen to than others. (Today was one of those had to crawl back in bed mornings after getting lunches fixed and the 3 older kids out the door) On my bad list is The Upside Down Show and Wonder Pets. How these shows continue to be made is one of those mysteries like Teletubbies. I will admit to liking Little Bill, Franklin and Backyardigans (We are watching mostly Noggin these days). I readily admit I know way too much about the kids shows that are on. Anyone else have opinions?

3 comments:

Alifinale said...

Yes, the Doodlepops are scary. But really Emery is still obsessed with Baby Einstein and isn't too into other shows.

You are funny and I miss seeing you in your PJ's.

arah said...

I HATE Doodlebops! I however probably know every episode of Backyardigans. There are some cartoons that I don't allow, like
Spongebob. I am not a fan of Wonderpets either. After watching, Brinley suddenly has a speech impediment and it drives me NUTS!!!

kim said...

Doodlebops are really bad. Abby loves them of course. We do Spongebob--although I am not a huge fan of the crude humor the boys seem to love.