Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Soccer is over!!! (For Isaac)

We went to the obligatory pizza party after Isaac's last game. Here he is with a soccer buddy. Here's the whole team. His coach had never played or watched soccer. Apparently they called around looking for parent volunteers. I was out of town and missed that call.


Getting his trophy. Isn't that why you play soccer???
An action shot. He was a real hustler and never stopped running the whole time he played.


So ends the first season of Isaac's soccer experience. It was fun to watch him. I was especially thrilled when one of the boys stopped pushing his own team mates to get to the ball. He enjoyed it and we will be continuing. Anna and I talked about stepping up to the plate next season and coaching (if they need someone).



3 comments:

Mary Child said...

I'm so glad Gage sucked at soccer. I just hope Ivy doesn't want to do it!

Isaac is a cutey pie. Your kids are growing up so fast,

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Those are some really nice trophies. I would play to get one of those. And I would definitely play if coach Kim was my coach!

arah said...

My sister Julie kinda got stuck coaching, but loves it. It's a good thing that she took over, the parent that was supposed to coach is a convicted felon and spent 10 years in prison for murder. Nice huh? Why don't they do background checks?