Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, May 30, 2008

Abby's Graduation

Abby graduated from the 3 year old class last night. She is officially on summer vacation and headed toward Pre-Kindergarten. Abby has an enthusiasm for singing.


Getting a hug and her certificate from her teacher.







This is a good example of her enthusiasm. We got there a bit late and I had to trust Anna to get pictures and video. I think she did pretty good. It's a bit dark in the chapel, but the sound is great. You can totally hear Abby--as we did way in the back.


Proud graduate.
Celebrating afterwards at Dairy Queen. My friend Paula got into town on Wednesday and is here through Sunday. Abby is so happy.




4 comments:

Mary Child said...

VERY CUTE!

Ivy's little preschool graduation is on Monday.

How did these babies grow up so fast?

Remember the Primary Planning meetings at Lillie's house? Gage & Isaac were toddlers, and the girls were babies...

Where does the time go?

lydia moyer said...

so cute! in reply to your comment i think i would be feeling the same as you if i haven't had my husband around for a while. thats how i get during wrestling season, it's not pretty! love ya!

Yumi said...

Graduation is always so sad & emotional! Mostly because it means more time I have to think up of something entertaining for the kids...but so cute your Abby is!
And, DQ to boot! What a great reward! I'd be happy, too!

Sam and Jill Family said...

She is so cute. I can't believe how fast our kids grow up. I loved the video of the sing shouting! How fun that Paula gets to come and hang out. Hope your having fun!