Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, March 17, 2008

Update

So Thursday night a whole family of frogs moved into Abby's throat. On Friday she has a fever and was happy to lounge about watching t.v. all day. Of course she couldn't, we had to get Isaac to a party and run a couple of errands. With the promise of a slurpee, whe was ready to go and was awesome. But you kow she is really sick when we are at the toy section and she doesn't want to get out of the cart.
By Saturday she was feeling better, but not well enough for us to go up to Portland and visit with Kevin since he was on call this weekend. Instead, Kevin came down Saturday night in hopes that he wouldn't get a call on Sunday. We had a pleasant few hours on Saturday and loved having him home in Sunday.


Kevin has maintained, in all the years I have known him that his foot is better looking than mine. Can you help us put this argument to rest? Mine are much prettier--DUH Kevin!









10 comments:

arah said...

how can you compare a girls foot to a boys foot? Although, I DO NOT have pretty feet!

arah said...

you have quite the plethra of music going on.

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

I would have to say it's tough to compete with pretty nails and a ring. You just have inspired me to paint mine, before I get too big to do so. Hey, I just sent you an email, so go check your email if you haven't already.

Alifinale said...

His foot may be better looking than mine...but not yours. Sorry Kevin. Hope Abby is feeling better.

jenn w said...

Kim, you win. Although Kevin doesnt have a bad looking foot. Poor little Abby! What a good sport.

Yumi said...

Pretty! (I'm talking about yours, Kim) I used to wear a toe ring until I started running--running with a toe ring is not recommended. Now, I get to pamer myself with a trip to the salon for a pedicure every 3 months or so--Ask Airi...I got her addicted. :)
Oh, and silly me, you're seeing Airi this NEXT weekend--she just got back from a trip to Yakima today & heads out in 3 days to Utah. Wouldn't that be nice...2 vaca's back to back.
Have fun on your trip down & drive safe.

Cindy said...

of course you're are prettier. Who can compete with painted toe nails. Any foot looks good if the nails are well maintained. Kevin does have nice feet for a man though.

Anonymous said...

your amazing. how do you stay on top of your posts. i will try to update but your awesome cuz its not as easy as it looks.
love lyd
P.S. i can never remember my user name

Stacy Stoddard said...

kim your's are better looking. i have never seen a man's foot that I thought was pretty.

Mary Child said...

What is up with men? Jon has ALWAYS told me that I'm beautiful from head to ankle, and I think he honestly believes his feet are more attractive than mine. NOT POSSIBLE. So Kim, I'm happy to vote for your very feminine, gorgeously pedicured foot... Kevin didn't stand a chance!