Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, March 24, 2008

Over the river and through the woods....

We are in the throes of getting ready to go. It has brought many questions and memories from the kids about family and cousins and all that. My favorite conversation was with Abby and went like this:

Abby: " I like those big girlies that were at Grandma and Grandpa Stoddards"
Me: "You mean, Janae, Shaelyn and Tiana?"
Abby: "Yep. And I also really like the Nerd"
Me" "The Nerd?"
Abby: "Yeah, you know the guy who played hide and seek with me and played the marble game with me."
Big light bulb over my head: "Oh, you mean Leonard, Aunt LeeAnn's husband."
Abby got really excited and said: "Yes, him."

We got a huge laugh over that one and hope that Leonard can enjoy it as much as we did. We love you!

OK--we are off for a week of adventures with family and friends. I will update if I can, but it might be a while. Here's hoping you all have a wonderful week. Love to all!

7 comments:

Alifinale said...

Have a fun and safe trip. Are you gonna swing by Vegas too? I wish.

arah said...

Have a fantastic time and drive carefully!

Mary Child said...

Oh Kim! I'm just now decompressing from our vacation... it was so much fun, but truly EXHASTING! I hope you guys have a wonderful visit. I'll miss your posts 'cause I LOVE reading your blog! See ya when you get back...

jenn w said...

LOL!!! Thats cute.

Mary Child said...

See Kim, I already miss your posts. I'm back at your blog and there's nothing new yet!!! Hope your vacation is going great; can't wait to hear all about it...

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Hope you guys had a good drive back, it was so fun to see you! Can you email me the pictures you took on Friday? Thanks!

Cindy said...

Have a fun vacation. I'm here at work wishing I was on a spring vacation with my family.