Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Kevin!!!!

This weekend we celebrated Kevin's birhtday. It was Saturday, March 8. He started his day bu going with the cub scouts and planting 50 trees along side a river. Torture for most of us, but Kevin loves this kind of activity. Anna and Noah went with and they all came home having had a blast. We actually had a pretty lazy weekend--not so much fun for the kids, but great for the adults. The kids took Kevin to Red Robin for dinner--they love to have them sing at your table. And we puttered around town and ended the day at Dairy Queen. Sunday was the church, adjusting to Daylight Savings and his birthday dinner. The kids weren't impressed at all by the lack of activities but it wasn't their birthday. Here are some fun pictures of Kevin(please note, I left all the really horrible ones out, I was very nice when I could have been mean!): Kevin and Isaac at Grandma's lake

Kevin and his mom at Anna's baptism.


In Seattle when we did a Seattle vacation.

Abby's birthday.





Pig pile on Daddy.




I loved doing this with my dad.





Red Robin Saturday.




Anna was in the bathroom at Red Robin and missed the singing, so here she is with Kevin at Chuck E. Cheese.
Happy Birthday to a wonderful man and great father!!!!!







4 comments:

jenn w said...

Shut up March 8th. Our husbands share the same birthday! What a special day! I havent blogged about it though, we didnt really do much, and he doesnt even look at my blog. Ever....I guess I could do a special shout out? :)

Alifinale said...

Happy Birthday Kevin! I hope he had a great day! I knew he was a catch since he was just about the only make figure that Emery went right to. She is a good judge of character!

Mary Child said...

Very cute little family you have Kim; what a great little tribute to your hubby. You need to hand the camera off to someone else occasionally, because there are never any pictures of YOU!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Happy birthday Kevin! Love to see all the great pictures of your family. However you are missing one of you and Kevin.