Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Playing at the Park and Being Attacked by Geese

We took advantage of a crisp, clear day to go to the park and play. I used to swing with my sister like this when I was little. Big sisters are the best!!!


Posing at the little rock wall.


Isaac making the wall seem like work, but having fun doing it.








Noah the monkey.




Too cute!! She loved this twisty pole.








We thought it would be fun to feed the ducks and geese. In about 2 seconds Isaac was surrounded (see them crossing the street to get to him?).








I don't think any of the kids made it without getting bitten. Abby got so scared she froze with her hands in the air. I couldn't get many pictures because I had to rescue them.




Once again safe in the car this is the conversation that went on.
Me: "Maybe Daddy would like to come feed the ducks with us."
Abby: " I don't want to feed the ducks again."
Anna: "Daddy could put you on his shoulders and then you could feed them from up there."
Noah: " Yeah, you'd be safe."
Isaac: "No way, they can fly up and get you."
I think we are done feeding any birds for a long time.








7 comments:

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Cute kiddos! I love your little redhead and her huge smile! I hope we get a little redhead. I think we have a pretty good chance.

Alifinale said...

Ok, weird. None of the pictures worked except the last one of feeding the scary geese. But it sounds like fun times minus the geese attacking you. I think they are too used to being fed at that park.

Mary Child said...

Cute pictures! I still cannot get over how much Anna looks like you- it's CRAZY. So, "Attack of the Park Geese" is a great story. Just think, in 20 years, when you're at some park with Anna and her little kids, Anna will say, "Remember those geese at the park that bit us"? And right at that moment, you'll feel very old...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cindy said...

Every kid needs an the geese or duck chased me when I was a kid story. I still remember mine. we were at Manito Park. I have been wanting to get the girls to the park here but it still is a little to crisp I think. The sun shines during the day but I don't think it has made it over 50 degrees yet.

arah said...

hey kimmipoo-
How are you? you seem to be slacking on your blog, I just hope that it is because you are just too busy...love ya, miss ya!

jenn w said...

I love that you have Gilligans island in your playlist! And Abby looks just like her daddy.