Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tagged

My friend Jenny tagged me. And as you all know, I always feel guilty if I don't do them. It's a little late, but I was gone for a week.

1. Favorite shoes right now??? Love me my flipflops!!! Notice the slippers are even flipflops!
2. New Year's Resolution: As always--I hate my thyroid.

3. Are you listening to music right now?


4. If I had $200 to spend on myself.... it's not a huge amount for a big purchase, but it could be fun to just blow it at Target. I love retail therapy.





5. My favorite place in the city I live in. I live in Eugene, really, what can you expect?


6. Just finished reading? I read Good in Bed (nice title I know)and saw this movie. I really like her.







You all know the rules, if you are reading this, Tag you are it.






3 comments:

Alifinale said...

Did you like Good in Bed? I liked it and cried like a baby as some parts. I love the picture answers and I could easily spent $200 dollars at Target right now. Dangerous place sometimes.

arah said...

hey, what is your sister's name? Becca was trying to figure out which one of the moms that went to the movie was her. I wasn't helping by giving her information about you.

arah said...

we talked about her and figured that is who it was. I will let becca know...SMALL WORLD!