Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Abby's Spring Concert

Abby's Praise Jesus concert for school was tonight. I am hoping that we will no longer be singing at the top of our lungs as we go down the aisles at the store. One really good thing is that they keep it short and sweet. It is about 15 minutes. Woohoo!!! Here's Abby as one of God's little lambs. For some reason the pictures and video are always hit and miss at the kids' school functions. I could have smacked the lady in front of me. You would have thought hers was the only kids there. Notice the posing at the begining that interferes with her singing.




There's more where this came from. I did three of her songs, but figured you would only want to watch one. I'll pull them all up years from now--kind of like the clogging Arah!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lydia moyer said...

as always your blog is fun. it was fun to go down and see our little lucy in your pictures. she is soooo cute if i do say so myself. and by the way I UPDATED!!!!
love ya

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Can't wait for the school plays! She's a cutey! Glad you get a rest from the songs now. If only I could get a rest from Little Mermaid songs. Lucy wants to watch it every single day!

arah said...

oh, Kim, I know she will appreciate it. i can't believe I put my own stupid clogging video on my blog for everyone to view.