Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Conversations with Isaac


We were in the car running errands listening to music. The song, When the Sun Goes Down by Kenny Chesney is playing.


Isaac: "it gets hotter when the sun goes down? Hmmm, how does that work?"

Me: "Oh look guys, green slugbug no slugbacks!!!"


They got balloons from the lady at Fred Meyer & we're off on another errand.


Isaac: "I am the world's greatest ballon blower upper!!"

4 comments:

Sonnet and Cameron said...

That is hilarious! How would you explain why "everything's hotter when the sun goes down" to a little guy? Nice distraction Kim!

Yumi said...

So funny. I wish I had a tape recorder for every conversation I have with my girls...they say absolutely the funniest things sometimes!
And they always seem to want to understand the weather! Mine always asks where the sun goes when it's nighttime...we tell her he's sleeping. Does that constitute lying?

Alifinale said...

Nice distraction. How funny - good thing you got balloons too so he wouldn't try to go back to that one.

jenn w said...

That is sooooooooooooooo funny!