Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sleep Well???

I am having trouble sleeping. Not sure why, but I am waking up quite a bit throughout the night. With sleep (or lack of sleep) on my mind, I thought of these pictures of Isaac. He is our child that can sleep anywhere--as the pictures prove. I'm sure everyone has a hard sleeper in their family. I hope you enjoy pictures of ours! Here's Isaac at Grandma and Grandpa Stoddard's house.
Too tired to get dressed. I am not sure why he is at the table naked--not sure I want to know.

We were on vacation here. Even though Kevin and I had grown up in Seattle, we had never shown the kids the touristy things. We bought City Passes and sis them all in about 4 days. We were all tired. we just didn't have the luxury of a stroller to pass out in.

How can he breathe???




Crashing with his cousin Olivia. I am pretty sure we have more than one shot like this. Isaac adores her--as they all do.




Crashed on Grandma Stoddard's couch. Around the corner the kids were coloring Easter eggs. Good thing he didn't realize what he was missing!




I love it when they sleep like this!!!

















7 comments:

Alifinale said...

Those are some great sleeping shots. I wish I could sleep like that. I can't sleep either but I have a better excuse than you. Not being able to sleep is the worst.

Mary Child said...

Oh my gosh Kim, what a great post!!! Isaac is adorable, and my favorite shot by far is the one with his feet tucked in and his butt up... Olivia does this occassionally and it's the cutest thing EVER!

Hope you get caught up on your sleep soon. I can relate b/c I'm a TOTAL insmoniac, and I think it's directly related to my anxiety! Every once in awhile, a friend will suggest I try Paxil, and you'd think that being married to a pharmacist, I'd already be on something, but it's just the opposite! Jon keeps telling me that the side-effects aren't worth it, and that it's normal to be a basket case with kids aged 6, 4, and 2. I hope he's right! We'll see if I live to see them grow up...

Sweet dreams-

Yumi said...

So cute!
Our Anna sleeps like Isaac in that last shot. Sometimes she'll wake up in the morning, roll out of bed and land like that & fall right back to sleep in that position. I think it's the funniest thing.
I wish we could all sleep so soundly...

Sam and Jill Family said...

I loved everyone of those pictures. I can't believe how a lot of little kids can fall asleep like that. Hailey loves to sleep like a little bug with her bum in the air, just like that picture towards the end, completely adorable.

jenn w said...

Funny post Kim. Those picutes are hilarious! You said you sleep like the dead, whats wrong?? I would give anything for Mas to be able to pass out like that anywhere, actually! He will NOT go to sleep unless i lay him down in his crib with his blankie and the fan going. He fights it constantly if we are out and about. Makes it hard for me to have to sorta plan my day around his nap schedule. Grrrrr...i hope this next year brings me some pictures like that!

Liz said...

i love children when they're asleep. ahhhh.......


love the floral couches! i just inherited one from my gramma! its going to be slipcovered asap!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Love the pictures! Wouldn't be great to fall asleep anywhere, and any way?