Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, August 11, 2008

More Soccer Camp

Anna went to soccer camp again last week. She complained of being sore-- I took that as a sign of a good camp. She got lucky and one of her teammates was also signed up for camp as well. Here's Anna with Maddie. The last day they invited the families to come and watch them do some drills.

I should have had Anna wear her striped socks so she would stand out.

The kids, plus Ellie (my friend Hilary was sick and so I scooped Ellie up for the morning, much to the family's delight--we just love this little girl. Her parents are OK too.). Every time the camera comes out Ellie settles into this cheese position--I love it.



The kids were bored, but well behaved. I especially liked the way that Charlie was lying.




Anna and her favorite coach.




The whole group.


Practices have begun. It seems as though I have blinked and out break from soccer is over. Not to mention summer.






0 comments: