Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, October 10, 2008

How we spent our no school day

We didn't do much, but we did enjoy the 5 minutes of sunshine.

Anna's season is ending soon and the mom who usually makes the cake isn't part of the team family anymore, so I thought I would make one. It's a good thing I practiced, I am not thrilled with the ball. I need to try a different black. I used frosting and I think I am going to try the gel next time. I am also making some soccer ball cupcakes to make sure there will be enough cake for all.




7 comments:

lydia moyer said...

way to go on the cake! you know you could have saved yourself some time and sprinkled the cake with real grass and call it an organic cake!:)

Becky said...

This is such a cute cake! How fun. The green part almost looks harder than the ball itself. But- from what I remember of you- you are the master chef who can do wonders in the kitchen!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

That cake looks delic! Hope you had a wonderful birthday the other day! Did you get to celebrate? Or will that be this weekend?

Airi said...

Awesome cake..I love it!! I hope you had a fabulous birthday yesterday!! Know that I was thinking of you!!

Mary Child said...

I'm WAY impressed with the cake! What a domestic diva you are, Kim!!! Cute Fall picture of the kidlets, too. (Was that Columbus Day they had off from school? California schools still attend that day)! Great to catch up with your fam...

Liz said...

I'm so used to you posting alot, I'm almost suffering from "Kim-post" withdrawals!

ONCE MINUTOS said...

hello, do not understand a lot of bloggs, but was looking the photos and liked me a lot. You Has some beautiful children