Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, November 2, 2008

A great end to the fall season!

Anna's team had a great season. They lost only 2 games and both times to the same team. At the end of the season we had our traditional pizza party. Here is Anna with Shelbey.

The cake I made--Kevin helped with the ball. I also made red and white cupcakes to go with the uniforms.


Anna and her coach--he was giving her her medal. She was hamming it up.


A few of the girls. Oceana, Abby and Mariah. I let Anna go free with the camera.






Here's the team after taking first place in the tournament. Having had to beat Philomath to get there. WOOHOO!!!!! I don't know if there was ever a sweeter victory!!!


Now we are off to indoor--first game is Tuesday!





1 comments:

lydia moyer said...

i didn't know anna was such a soccer stud!! way to go anna!