Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Anna's sleepover

Anna had a sleepover last weekend. She plays soccer with Justice and we finally managed to get schedules to coordinate so we could have her over. We brought her home after soccer practice and the girls had to get all ready before we could go to dinner. Abby loves it when the bird is out.


After dinner we did a little shopping at the mall.

You gotta love Claire's right??? It's always fun to try things on.


I love this of Abby--she loves boas.



That night we made sock monkeys and watched a yawner of a movie (Ballet Shoes). But the girls still managed to have fun.







Cute girls!!


In the morning, I made a big breakfast and waxed their legs. We were going to paint toenails, but ran out of time so I just had them pick out a favorite color to keep. They both picked purples. It was a fun time.





1 comments:

Kerri said...

What fun! It is good to hear from you. I was starting to wonder where you were.