Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My life since school has started....

consists of soccer and soccer. Between Isaac and Anna I haven't had an evening off from soccer since September 24. The last couple of days I even had the joy of trying to be in 2 places at once. Monday, thankfully Anna's coach was willing to take her to her game and keep an eye out for her while I ran to Isaac's game. Yesterday Anna had to miss some of practice because Isaac had another game. There is a light at the end of this soccer tunnel. Both Anna and Isaac end next weekend. But then Anna's indoor starts. But that is only 1 day a week and lots of fun.


Everyone was kung-fu fighting--I mean playing soccer! Isaac taking a goal kick.

Having fun. He enjoys soccer and shows some skill. He handles the ball pretty well and can do a drop kick better than Anna. Anna has been working with him and it shows.




0 comments: