Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's been a while since I have posted any updates on our activities. But there hasn't been a whole lot to report!! Yippee!! I am so happy to have things be a little quieter for a little bit. The kids are loving school. Sorry, no picures. But I will post new ones soon.

Isaac did cause a bit of excitement as he fell off the monkey bars and hurt his arm. It hurt really bad at first, he even lost all color to his face. It made the people at school nervous, so I had to promise to take him to the doctor to be sure it wasn't broken. It wasn't. Now it only hurts if he has to clean or do something he doesn't want to. He also isn't eating his lunch at school. I had to threaten him that I would come and sit next to him to be sure he ate. He would just rather play.

Anna is loving middle school. I am sure she will follow in my social steps--I worked hard to earn that Most Talkative award in high school. She is busy with soccer and is lucky to have such a great bunch of girls to play with. She is also lucky to have a great coach, who takes the time and effort he does with them. They sure love him. As Abby and Isaac would say, "Coach rocks!" Anna has really improved over the summer and is playing her heart out. It's a pleasure to watch her play.

Noah is Noah--not much changes with him it seems. He is a very consistent child. He is mastering his sounds that annoy his mother and doing it well. He is enjoying school and comes home very day with a smile. He is going to be going to an allergist to see how we can better manage his wheat allergy. We are avoiding it, but his skin still isn't clearing up.

Abby is loving preschool. She would go every day. I think she enjoys her time alone with me and seems to have inherited the shopping gene from me. Every day when school lets out, she asks me 2 things, 1. "Can we eat out?" and 2. "Can we go shopping?" She is truly my child. I have to admit that I am enjoying my time with her as well.

As you can see, things are boring and calm at our house. If only I could keep up on the housework, life would be great!

4 comments:

Kerri said...

I like boring and calm. Could you send some of it our way? I almost quit my job as a mother today! But after a few deep breaths, I guess I'll give it ONE more try!

Kerri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

Im glad to see everything is going well for you...I think things are finally slowing down here also...we will see what this week brings us...

Mary Child said...

I like boring & calm too.

What a fun post this one was to read, Kim! You should post "boring" more often; I smiled in every paragraph! Your kids are super cute, and apparently, super funny too.

(Gage is mastering the art of noises that annoy his Mommy too).