Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, September 22, 2008

Isaac's New Smile

Late Friday night after much wiggling, squirming and chickening out, Isaac lost his very first tooth that wasn't pulled by the dentist. Here is his new smile (and his shaggy hair). The tooth fairy had to leave change because that was all she had--good thing he didn't mind. He has 3 more loose up on the top. I think for Christmas all he'll be wanting is his two front teeth!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Aslynn lost both front teeth in the same week and it took forever for them to grow back...she still forgets that they are there and tells me she cat eat apples...its kinda funny..

Kerri said...

All right Isaac! Way to do things the old fashioned way!:)

Mary Child said...

CUTE window in the mouth Isaac!!!

Your post about alone time with Abby was very cute; I'm sure she loves having that time with you. That's gonna be me & Livy next year... how exciting!!!

Liz said...

so silly but, the song playing on your blog right now is "you fill up my senses" and it reminds me of the day Stephen was born, and Dr. Blackham played his guitar and sang this song to him just minutes after he was born. I am crying. so silly. thankyou for the song.

Airi said...

Those pictures are all too familiar even here in Hawaii. Jonas and my husband of course has had sooo much fun participating in the Pinewood derby races.