Life is Good--Tales of my Life

Life is Good--Tales of my Life
In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured. Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's Halloween!!!!

Anna went to a party and trick or treating with a couple friends. She had a blast and looked mighty cute.

The pictures are somewhat out of order. I always loved coming home and sorting and counting my haul. It's fun to see my kids doing that.
I was lazy with dinner this year and only did the worm burgers and bones. The kids love it.

Not the best picture to show how it looked, but the kids were mighty pleased with all 8 of their pumpkins lighting the path to our door.



Abby changed her mind at the last minute and decided to be a racoon. She kept calling herself a skunk.




Isaac was Buzz and loved it.






There was a minor wardrobe malfunction, but Noah still looked pretty good. He was pretty happy with his look.

The kids are all tucked snug in their beds. Kevin surprised us by coming home. It was a real Treat. Unfortunately he had to go back. But he was here to take the kids out while I got to stay home and hand the candy out. We went to the church for a party and trunk or treating and then the kids went around our loop. I think they brought home as much as I handed out. It's always fun to see all the kids in their costumes.





1 comments:

The Barney's said...

well kim stoddard how are you?? it's me lori barney. i am not a blogger yet but i love seeing everyones. don't know if you heard but we moved to boise end of july. very hard to do but couldn't turn down the opportunity. we opened a store called platos closet. we buy and sell gently used name brand teen and young adult clothing and accesories. it is in a franchise. 1 opened in spokane in feb. and does so well. our co owners aunt owns it and his brother owns 3 in utah. our co owner owns the sports outlet in spokane and couldn't move to open one but asked justin and i if we want to co own and run it. we are so busy but doing great. you'll have to email me soon and let me know what you're up to. loribarney@gmail.com
the kids are so big now. anna is not a little girl anymore!! sounds like kevin is away during the week for work. where is he working, how do you like eugene, etc. send an email and fill me in... lori